Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do the
houses have to be pre-conditioned before use or can I use them right
out of the box?
A: You can use
them right out of the box. Each house has been hand-painted and
is ready for use immediately upon purchase. You can buy it and take
it right out of the box for use.
Q: Are the
A: Yes, they
are made out of resin, which is very strong. As with anything, if
you mistreat it, it can be broken. Under normal wear and tear your
building will last a good long time.
Q: What makes
your buildings unique?
A: Many things:
- Each building
is reasonably priced.
- They are
made of resin and are of good quality
- They are
pre-painted - you don't have to waste your valuable time with
- They are
modular - the buildings can be placed together to create a village,
and no two villages will be alike.
- The interiors are accessable.
The roof is removable and in most cases even a floor can be removed
to get to the bottom level.
Q. I want to purchase your buildings from you, but I live outside the U.S.
How do I place an order with you?
1. No minimum order.
2. Shipping will be charged.
2. Orders are shipped Airmail, sorry no surface services. We round off but do not "mark up" shipping costs, they are what they are, we can not "quote" in advance.
3. You will receive a 7% freight credit to help off-set the cost of shipping for any orders over $125.
4. Order must be paid within 10 days of receiving your total.
5. We ship then within 24 hours, delivery time for most countries is 10-14 days.
If you accept these realities, we would love to have you carry our products, place your finalized order anytime. Please be aware there are several of our early buildings which are out of stock. If you need an updated list of availability please let us know.
To place your order, email a list of items along with your business & contact info to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then compute the cost of the order and notify you as to the total. At that time we will work out payment information (Credit Card or Paypal).